GA4 Setup or Migration provides a simple integration of Google Analytics 4 into a website. GA4 allows you to more granularly track data that wasn’t available previously. With the sunsetting of Google Analytics 3 in 2023, it is recommended that GA4 implementation is done as soon as possible so as to capture as much data as possible.
The setup and/or migration we offer provides:
- Simple GA4 setup OR
- Migration from GA3 (Universal) to GA4
- We can only fully install and migrate goals only on WordPress.
- UA (Universal Analytics) GA goals are not currently present. Hence, we cannot migrate any goals to GA 4.
- UA Goal Migration only encompasses destination goals and events
GA4 Features and Benefits:
- Why the need to transition to GA4?
- GA4’s measurement model is more flexible and superior to GA3 because it focuses on events rather than sessions.
- GA4 caters to both website and mobile apps.
- GA4 offers a straightforward approach to event tracking setup.
- GA4’s reporting capabilities have improved and are more accurate than GA3’s to make better marketing decisions for website owners and business owners.
- GA4 provides better cross-platform & cross-device tracking.
- Improve understanding of customer purchase journey across all platforms.
- Fix cross-device attribution issues.
- Understand the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns across devices/platforms.
- GA4 offers more parameters to set up accurate goals. (25 parameters for each event)
- GA4 provides enhanced visualization and reporting through their “Analysis Hub” for better user experience and analysis. (Ex: funnel analysis, segment overlaps, etc.)
- GA4 can create and track up to 300 events and 30 conversions.
- GA4 offers users the ability to create 50 custom dimensions and 50 custom metrics.
- GA4 provides better users’ privacy control options.